Here are the instructions to set up a new online profile.
- Go to www.covingtonwater.com then click on online payment (you’ll see a credit card)
- Click on Don’t have an account Register Now
- Enter your email address
- Enter your Password then re-enter your Password
- Enter your First & Last Name
- Enter your Phone number, zip code and answer the Security Questions.
- Click on Enroll
- Enter your 9-digit account number without the dash
- Enter your house number only (no street address)
- Leave Account Alias (optional) blank, Paperless No (Currently not available) and leave E-Bill Notification for New Bills blank (currently not available).
Here are the Auto Payment instructions.
- Once your account is created select the auto pay tab.
- Click Add Schedule
- Select the Account for which to setup Auto Pay (if you have more than one account), Click Continue
- Select "Add New" to add and save a new payment method orselect any preferred payment method already saved on file.
- For “Add New” select E-Check, Debit, or Credit. Enter all requested payment information. Once complete double check debit/credit card or checking information was entered correctly, select Add
- Under payment details, select the preferred frequency of payments that are best suited to your needs.
- If you would like to pay the balance owing on the due date, select "Bill amount on the due date" and leave the dollar amount and optional "End Date" blank.
Check the authorization box then click Create Autopay to complete schedule